Business Analysis Training- Roles and Responsibilities description :
There are various Business Analysis Training roles which the person pursuing the course must know :
- Developing a specific business study that outlines a company’s challenges prospects, and solutions.
- Forecast and budget
- Monitor and development
- Analysis of Variance
- Pricing \ Reporting
- Identifying and presenting business needs to stakeholders
Business Analyst Course: Skills and Experience
The following are some of the most crucial qualities and experiences a you will learn in the Business Analyst Course:
- Communicator, both verbal and written
- Participative and social abilities
- Skills in facilitator
- Problem-solving and logical thinking
- Being able to give a high level of precision and being specifics
- Organizing abilities
- Understanding of the business model
- Assessment of Stakeholders
- Engineering needs
- Analyze the costs and benefits
- Modeling of systems
- Knowledge of networks, databases, and other forms of technology
You must pursue a business analyst course online because business analysts are in demand for every type of organization.
Business Analysis Training – Join Now
The objective of Business Analysis Training Course includes:
- Understand Basics of Information Technology Industry, Database and RDBMS.
- Working with SQL.
- Understand the role of the business analyst
- Discuss industry standards/resources for obtaining more information about business analysis.
- Understand what is BRD and FRD and Implement the knowledge acquired to Design BRD and FRD
- Acquire a solid understanding of the various tasks/activities that comprises business analysis – Recognize the pre and post project business analysis activities
- Learn how to plan, elicit, analyze, model, and test requirements.
- By the end of Business Analysis Training, you will be able to apply for a job as business analyst.
Pre-requisites: Knowledge of Computer, Windows OS, MS Office.
- Introduction to Information Technology, Computer and its Language
- What is Machine Language?
- High Level Languages : C, C++, Dot Net, Java, PHP, Perl, Python
- Compiler and Interpreter, Source Code, Binary Executables
- Operating System : Definition and examples
- System Software: Definition and Examples
- Application Software : Definition and Examples
- Complete Development Platform – User Interface, Application program and Database.
- Multiuser platform, Distributed Databases.
- Database Management System: Flat File Data, DBMS.
- Application Layers : User Interface, Business Logic, Database
- What are Artifacts?
- Define Intranet, Project Charter, User Stories, Business Modeling and Sand Box Environment
- Understanding Interface:
- Radio Button
- Check Box
- Drop Down list
- Text Box
- Text Area
Case Study: Design a User Interface to accept basic User Information.
- Project Management in the Beginning
- Business Analysis and Project Management
- Important Terms
- A Business Analyst
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Business Analyst?
- Skills required for BA
- Business Analyst in context with others
- Which are the Business Analyst deliverables 8
Case Study: Create a Role plan in an organization of 1500 employees as a BA and the Hierarchy of the Organization.
- Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Functional Requirement Document (FRD)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Joint Application Development Session (JAD Session)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- What is STLC?
- Various stages of SDLC
- SDLC Methodologies
- Waterfall methodology
- Iterative and Incremental approach
- Agile Model
- Rational Unified Approach
Case Study: Suggest a Methodology for a given project with reasons.
Introduction to Agile Values & Principles
- Articulating Agile values and principles
- Understanding the principles of Lean Thinking
- Comparing Agile with traditional, master plan methods
Agile Approaches Compared
- Scrum as a framework for self-managing teams
- Locating Scrum in empirical process control theory
- Mandatory roles, artifacts and events
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Core values of XP
- Engineering software with XP’s core practices
- Running a software development project
Case study: Create a Document with inputs for a Developer team to use a given Agile Approach.
- SWOT Analysis
- Feasibility Study & Analysis
- Problem Statement & Goal Statement
- Business Case
- Project Scope Statement & Vision Document
- AS IS (current state) and TO BE (future state)
- Root Cause Analysis – Fish Bone Diagram
Case study: Create Fishbone Diagram for a Given Problem
- Defining Solution Scope
- Project scope vs. product scope
- Defining a problem statement
- Techniques for defining scope
Case study: Write a Solution Scope for a Given Project.
- Requirements – Features And Constraints
- Types Of Requirements
- Business, User and System Requirements
- Functional & Non-functional Requirements
- Requirements Source, Audience And Approval
Case study: Create a Document (Portion of BRD) for High level Business Requirement for a Given Website.
- Defining a Requirement Gathering Strategy? 4
- What is the Importance of Requirement gathering? 5
- Requirement gathering techniques 6
- Identifying good questions for elicitation
- Active listening
- Categories and types of elicitation techniques
Case Study: Create a RWP
- The difference between validation and verification
- Characteristics of good requirements
- Risks associated with requirements
- Requirements traceability matrix
- Verified and validated requirements
Case Study: Create a RTM for a Given Set of Need and Features
- What are Use Case and Use Case Narrative?
- How to write User stories?
- Relationship between Use Cases
- How to write Use Cases?
- Use Case Narrative Flows
- Primary Flow
- Alternative Flow
- Exceptional Flow
- The Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- The BRD vs. the functional requirements specification
- How to Create BRD? 9
- BRD components
- BRD Template
- Understanding a Sample BRD
Case Study: Write a Complete BRD for a Given Project.
- Introduction to Functional Requirement Document
- Understanding FRD syntax
- How to create a Functional Requirement Document?
- How to write Gap Analysis Document?
Case Study: Write an FRD for a Given Project.
- Why models are created
- In addition, Objectives of modeling
- What is process management
- Understanding process modeling
- AS-IS vs. TO-BE modeling
- In addition, Business Process Modeling case study
- Introduction of UML
- What are Behavioral and Structural Diagrams?
- UML Diagrams Units
- Creating a Use Case Diagram
- In addition, Working with State Diagram
- Learn to create an Activity Diagram
- What are Swim Lanes?
- Creating a Sequence diagram
- How to Make Class diagram
- Why people resist change
- Change Management
- BA’s role in managing change
- In addition, How Requirements become Un-Managed
- Implementing Just enough Requirements
Introduction to Software Testing
- Testing Basics – Testing definitions, concepts, approaches and methodologies
- Test planning
- Test case Design
- Performing Manual Testing
- Performing Automated Testing
Software Engineering Methods
- Introduction to MS Visio
- Introduction to JIRA tool