Business Analysis Course
The Business Analysis Course has been designed to provide intense knowledge on Business Analysis. Since I take my years of experience in the Information Technology Industry as Business Analysis and roll them all into this one course, you will find it easy to understand. If you are an aspiring Business Analyst or one that is new to the role, therefore, this Business Analyst Training course needs to be your first step to lay the foundation of your career.
While the focus is on understanding the Business Analysis, identifying the tools and techniques that are a part of a Business Analyst’s toolkit has been included to give you a head start. As a result, Business Analysis Course entails an interactive question and answer review through interactive videos and discussions forums. Also, practice tests are included to improve the learning process and help you gain the confidence.
What you will learn:
- Basics of Information Technology Industry
- Database and RDBMS, and, work with SQL
- Also, Define the roles of a business analyst.
- Discuss industry standards/resources for obtaining more information about business analysis.
- Understand what is BRD & FRD. And Implement the knowledge acquired to Design BRD and FRD
- So, Acquire a solid understanding of the various tasks/activities that comprises business analysis.
- Therefore, recognize pre project and post project business analysis activities
How it will happen:
- I have used Interactive Videos to give a classroom feeling.
- Also, I will share Sample Documents for reference
- Furthermore, The Case studies will help in better retention and grasping of concepts
- Another important aspect is Handouts and Assignments.
- In conclusion Quiz and Tests will verify your learning.
Course Outline: Part – A
- The course starts with understanding of Computer and its Language.
- What is a Machine Language and what are High Level Languages : C, C++, Dot Net, Java, PHP, Perl, Python
- Differentiate between Compiler and Interpreter, Source Code, Binary Executable.
- Define Operating System, System Software and Application Software with Examples.
- Complete Development Platform – User Interface, Application program and Database.
- Multi user platform and Distributed Databases. Also, understanding Database Management System.
Course Outline: Part B
- First of all, know the Industry Terms and Definitions
- Then, introduction to Business Analysis
- Furthermore, abbreviations and definitions used by a BA
- What is Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Introduction to Agile Values & Principles. And, understand Agile SCRUM Methodology
- What is Enterprise Analysis?
- Understanding and Defining Solution Scope for a Project
- What are Requirements? Define types of Requirements.
- Learn planning and eliciting requirements, consequently, Verify and Validate Requirements
- What are user stories
- What are components of BRD. And, create a functional requirement document, FRD.
- Elicitation and Process Modeling
- Understanding and working with Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams
- What are the ways for Requirements Management
- Software Testing. And, Software Engineering Methods
|Getting started with IT|
|BA Unit 1. Introduction To Information Technology||01:00:00|
|This unit will make you brief introduction to beginners.|
|BA Unit 2. RDBMS Concepts||00:25:00|
|Topics Covered in this Unit are: Definition – RDBMS, Features of RDBMS, Some Important Terms, Properties of Relations, Keys and Referential Integrity,|
|Terms and Definitations|
|BA Unit 3. Industry Terms and Definitions in Business Analysis||00:20:00|
|In this unit you will learn about Industry Terms and Definitions in Business Analysis.|
|Getting started with IT Business|
|BA Unit 4. Introduction to Business Analysis||00:15:00|
|BA Unit 5. Abbreviations and Definitions||00:20:00|
|In this unit you will learn aboutAbbreviations and Definitions in Business Analysis.|
|Software Development Process|
|BA Unit 6. Software Development and Testing Life Cycle||00:25:00|
|This unit will make you brief about Software Development & Testing Life Cycle.|
|BA Unit 7. Agile Approaches Compared||00:40:00|
|Get familiar about Agile Approaches Compared.|
|BA Unit 8. Enterprise Analysis||00:35:00|
|In this unit you will learn about Enterprise Analysis.|
|BA Unit 9. Understanding and Defining Solution Scope||00:25:00|
|This unit will make you familiar about Understanding and Defining Solution Scope.|
|BA Unit 10. Landscape of Requirements||00:25:00|
|In this unit you will learn about Landscape of Requirements.|
|BA Unit 11. Planning and Eliciting Requirements||00:25:00|
|In this unit you will learn about Planning and Eliciting Requirements.|
|BA Unit 12. Verifying and Validating Requirements||00:25:00|
|This unit will make you familiar about Verifying and Validating Requirements in business analysis.|
|BA Unit 13. Use Case and User Stories||00:25:00|
|This unit will make you familiar with Use Case and User Stories.|
No Reviews found for this course.