RHCE Certification Training
First of all, you should understand that RHCE Certification Training offered by The Skill Pedia aims to change your profile from administrator to an Engineer. The course include RHEL 7 installation and creating environment for the Training. RHCE Certification from RedHat is one of the most prestigious certification. It verifies real life skills of the candidate as a system engineer. Since it is advanced exam, therefore, you should have good administration skills before taking this exam. Furthermore, RHCSA is the prerequisite for RHCE.
RHCE Exam Details
- Types of Questions: The EX200 consists of hands-on tasks. These tasks mimic real tasks that Linux administrators deal with on a daily basis in their professional environments. As a result, when the Exam starts, you will face a Real Linux Machine.
- Number of Questions: There are between 10 and 15 Scenarios in the Exam
- Passing Score: You need to score210 marks out of 300.
- Time Limit: The duration of the exam is2 hours 30 minutes.
- How to Register: Through http://www.redhat.com/en/services/certification/individual-exam-sessions.
Who should enroll for RHCE Certification Training?
The RHCE Certification training is ideal for System Administrators who looking for an upgrade in their profile. In addition, it is ideal for any IT Professional who want to become a Red Hat Certified Architect(RHCA)
Training Course Includes
- Lab Assignments for practice
- Video Lectures – Most Important – The RHCE Certification Training includes Interactive Videos. Hence, as you attend a real lecture in a classroom, the video will pause to test your learning. So, you will have to answers questions based on the topics covered. Such quiz or progress checks are inserted at every 5-7 Minutes. Most noteworthy, this ensures the attentive observation of the Videos/Demos. Consequently, you will not be able to forward the video.
- Open Discussions – Every Course have an associated Discussion Forum. Another feature to will help you connect with the trainer and ask questions.
- Exit Test – After you complete a Unit, you will have to clear the Test associated with the Unit. Due to this, you will be able to proceed to next unit only after clearing the previous unit.
- Certification – The Certification will be generated dynamically. You will be certified automatically with your performance “Badge”. You will be able to download this certificate. Since the certificate will have unique ID, you can share this ID with any Company. In conclusion, they can verify this online at www.theskillpedia.com.
RHCE Course Contents
For complete details on RHCE certification training course contents Click Here