AWS Technical Essentials Course
AWS Technical Essentials training course at The Skill Pedia aims to familiarize participants with AWS platform terminology, concepts and common solutions of Amazon Web Services. This AWS training will demonstrate the AWS management console navigation, AWS security measures and storage options. We shall also explore various AWS components from a cost perspective. Furthermore, we shall discuss design considerations for scalability, high availability, and security. Finally, we shall review deploying to production and monitoring.
Target Audience for AWS Technical Essentials Course.
This course is for any professional who want to start career in AWS. Also, this course is for anyone who will be responsible for explaining the AWS services to customer. Furthermore, the AWS Technical Essentials Course is the pre-requisite for next level courses for Developers, Solution Architects and SysOps administrators.
Candidates interested in this course should have past experience with system administration, server management and general database management.
Outcome of AWS Technical Essentials Course:
- Identify and understand terminology and concepts related to AWS platform. Navigate and recognize the AWS Management Console components.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.