Performance and Tuning Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 Query Optimization...
Oracle DBA Training Course
Oracle DBA Training Course
First of all The Oracle DBA Training Course intends to provide you in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Database as an Administrator. Therefore, by the end of this training, you will have complete understanding of Oracle Architecture, database structures and buffer pools. Also, you will know what is memory and process architecture, security, schema objects, data backup, Performance tuning and database recovery.
Above all, the Oracle DBA Training Course is associated with the relational database management system. The role of the Database Administrator is crucial to managing the huge volumes of data in large enterprises. Hence, Oracle DBA professionals are in huge demand. Consequently, this Oracle DBA Training Course will provide you with the necessary skills to take up jobs as Database Administrators in top companies for big salaries.
Learning Objectives of Oracle DBA Training Course?
Participants will gain a complete understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. Also, you will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques. By the end of this training you should be able to:
- Establish an in depth understanding of Database Administration using the DBMS Interfaces.
- Understand SVRMGR, OEM tools, Command Line interface and SQL*Plus.
- Similarly, apply the Relational Database Model to understand the Logical and Physical aspects of the DBMS architecture.
- Understand the functions of the Oracle Database Server and Oracle Database Client.
- Also, create, maintain and manipulate an Oracle Database.
- Understand and apply the Data Dictionary.
- Furthermore, understand and apply database statistics in relation to performance and integrity of the database.
- Likewise, Create and understand the application of user rolls, privileges, and the security of the database.
- Finally, discuss and understand the concepts of Backup and Recovery Procedures.
Who should take Oracle DBA Training Course?
- Software developers and IT professionals. And, Database analysts and administrators
- SQL programmers and architects, and, Project Managers
- Those aspiring for a career in Oracle DBA
What are the prerequisite?
Probably, anybody can take this Training Course. A basic knowledge of database can be helpful. A sound knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage.
The Demo Lectures by the instructor are available at YouTube.
For Compete Course Syllabus Click Here.
No Reviews found for this course.