SLESSLESSLESSLESThis course, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15...
Almost every business needs promotion. Consequently, you need to know that Digital Marketing Training Program explores several aspects of digital marketing. Therefore, search engine optimization, social media marketing, PPC, Facebook Marketing will be emphasized in the training .
Furthermore, the Internet today has become a mainstay in marketing activities. Especially relevant are advertising, lead generation and good search engine ranking. As a result, there are many tangible means for demonetization of content through newer forms of online advertising and marketing tools on the Internet.
Objective of the Course
Hence, by the end of this training, you should be able to handle Digital Marketing Projects. While this includes Social Media Marketing, you should not overlook PPC Campaigns and SMO. As a result , the most important aspect of the training is managing these activities for live websites. Consequently, the training includes working on live projects and interactive videos. In conclusion, you will learn how to measurably improve the performance of Website. Also, how website spending turns from expense to investments.
Most noteworthy, the training covers the entire digital marketing requirements. Because each module have a perfect balance of Theory and Practical Lab, you will find yourself suitable for Digital Marketing Manager.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Manage Google AdWords Campaigns
- Organic Search V/s PPC.
- How Facebook Ads works? Creating Facebook Ads
- Local Business SEO, Maps and Directories
- Website Design and Development
- Social Media Marketing, also Social Media Optimization
- Understanding Google AdWords
- Content Marketing – Building Right Content
Making Money Online
- Learn Affiliate Marketing and its Management.
- Blogging & AdSense – Revenue Generation from Websites
- Understanding Video Marketing. Creating and Managing Videos.
- Building Audience Network. Capturing Audience Data.
- E-commerce marketing. How to plan and market e-commerce websites.
- How Mobile Marketing Works
- E-mail Marketing , Avoid Spam and Building a Right Email Lists
- Measurement & Analytics Using Google Analytics and Other Tools
No Reviews found for this course.